Our Amenities include:
- Continental Breakfast
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Stylish & spacious lobby for your enjoyment
- Conference Room
- Clean, Fully equipped rooms with refrigerator and more.
- Centrally located to everything you need or want to do in Lexington, KY
- We are truly … Inn the Heart of Lexington.
University Inn Hotel offers amenities to make your stay comfort, convenient and relaxing!
Simply the most accommodating place to stay in Lexington!
The University Inn Hotel’s open and spacious lobby offers extra space to gather with your group and plenty of room to register, even for a large group. With our stylish seating, and luxurious ambiance, groups in the lobby we invite you guests to wind down, visit or and relax. In the common areas, we offer an abundance of seating to table and chairs next to snack machines provide a perfect place for a game of cards, crafts and hobbies, or good conversation. After a restful night’s sleep, come back to the commons area in the morning and enjoy our delicious continental breakfast!
For times outside of breakfast, or after breakfast, enjoy our we have a vending area with a variety of snacks and beverages. The ice machine is located on the first floor. Wireless Internet is available in our lobby and in our guest rooms, with select guest rooms having a wired connection available.
Rest assured that the University Inn Hotel will accomodate your needs with the following amenities:
- King or Queen Bed, Two Doubles or Two Queen Beds available.
- Adjoining rooms available for your convenience.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast and coffee.
- Oversized rooms with Hair Dryers, Ironing Boards, and 27” Televisions (including HBO), Xbox Hookup Capabilities (cord required), Separate area with a Refrigerator, & a Microwave (upon request).
- Wired Internet Access available in rooms. Wireless Internet Access available in public areas.
- A variety of restaurants close by; within 4 miles from two malls with a large selection of restaurants and shops.
- Prime location to the University of Kentucky, Commonwealth Stadium, Rupp Arena, Mary Todd Lincoln House, & the Kentucky Art Museum.